Treatment Services We Provide
Faithful Servants provides urgent medical care conditions for minor illnesses and injuries.
- Sudden illness (cough or cold, sore throat, stomach pain, rash, headache, ear ache, etc.).
- Cuts, sprains, back pain, possible broken bones.
- Blood pressure and diabetes checks.
- Initial treatment for tooth or eye injury or infection.
- Referrals for emergency or follow-up care, including mental health care.
- Spiritual and emotional support.
- Free or discounted prescriptions.
Treatment Services We Do Not Provide:
- Mental Health
- Life threatening conditions
- S.S.I. forms or disability assessments
We do not prescribe, or have on site, any controlled substances or narcotics, and reserve the right to refuse care based on patient misconduct, capacity of clinic staff, or other constraints beyond our control.