How You Can Help
The Faithful Servants Care Center exists to provide free urgent health care with Christ-like compassion for those without insurance and access to traditional health care. We can only do this with your help!
We are so grateful for your support. Each gift, regardless of its size, makes a difference to the patients we care for every day. Below are some of the things your tax-deductible contribution can do:
- A diagnosis and treatment with a course of higher tier antibiotics (UTI, strep throat, etc)
- Equipment needed to run the Piccollo lab machine for one day
- Two aerosals that will break an asthma attack for a child or adult in distress
- EKG for a cardiac patient
- Comprehensive blood work for one patient
- An antibiotic and aerosol treatment to keep an asthmatic out of the hospital
- Cover all our utilities and rent costs for one day
- 10 courses of Augmentin antibiotic
- One MRI for a patient (usual cost for this is $4000)
- Cover all our utilities and rent costs for one week
- Meds for a whole month’s worth of patients
YES, I would like to help the ministry of Faithful Servants Care Center!
Faithful Servants Care Center is a subdivision of Faithful Servants Mission. Donations should be made to:
Faithful Servants Mission
65 Community Road, Suite F
Tallmadge, Ohio 44278
Faithful Servants Mission is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt entity.